Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Lacking

Sorry for the lack of posts, I got the flu bug and have been down and out for a couple of days. I have been working on some projects so I will be posting those soon. This month in general might have a lack of posts cause well, the kids are gettin out of school, I am planning our Idaho trip and my calendar is FULL, I have IEP meetings, doctor appointments, cub scout meetings, and pretty much anything under the sun and it all has to get done before I leave.

 I have a ton of ideas I have been mulling around, my thoughts keep going to my kitchen so I think it is definitely time to get the cupboards and walls painted so I can decorate cause I have some really fun ideas that I think will look awesome in my space. I keep changing my mind on colors that's partly why I have been ignoring it, but I think I have a pretty good idea of what I want now, I probably won't get much done in the way of the kitchen before I go to Idaho for the summer, but keep an eye out for it.

When my mom and I get to together we sew up a storm, the girls pretty much get new wardrobes, Kaleb usually feels a little left out, but I have some plans to make him some stuff this year (besides pajamas). My mom has also been collecting beads, so I am looking forward to trying my hand at jewelry making! I figure if I don't have much in the way of posts this month and possibly June, July will be FULL of awesome posts and some tutorials too. I know this post is pretty lame, but stay with me AWESOME stuff is to come.


No comments: