Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Baby Boy Hat Set

A friend of mine is having a boy in May. I use to make a baby hooded towel or a baby blanket and burp clothes that I would crochet around, but that has become a pretty known thing and is done a lot now a days, and I like to be unique so I came up with this
newborn hat, diaper cover, bow tie and chunky sandals set.

I really like the news boy style hat, but I thought the one I have was more girly so I played around with the pattern and came up with this one.

Diaper cover. (I found a free pattern on line for this I can't remember what site it was from, so if ya recognize it let me know I will give them credit for it.)
Bow Tie
And little chunky sandals. I just got the pattern for these and couldn't wait to try them out, I love how they turned out!
I really hope my friend likes this unique little hat set made with love!




To-the-TOP Tuesday

Tip Junkie handmade projects

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, this is so adorable! Great job. I don't think I could ever make one of these hats!!