Friday, April 29, 2011

Flower Hair Clips

 A couple weeks ago I went to Michaels for some yarn and came out with, some pretty white, green and yellow flowers, along with numerous other things.  I went home went through my stash and came up with these  beauties:
I have an all green one too but Ellie ran off with it and I can't seem to find it at the moment.
Ellie LOVES to wear these fun colored flowers in her hair(which is big for her)! Speaking of hair clips 
Queeny Belle Frills is having an AWESOME giveaway go check it out! You can find her on FB too!

 Apparently I am in Spring mode cause everything I have been doing involves these colors, they are just so cheery and fun!




2 comments:

Carol said...

My little granddaughters love to wear these too. (Actually I wish I were younger so I could wear them!)
Stoppin' over from the Blog Hop.

Ceiling Contractors Burbank said...

I really enjoyed your blog posts, thank you