Saturday, April 16, 2011

Puppy Love

 I have been adding to my crocheting skills by learning to crochet Amigurumi animals. I ordered a crochet book from Annie's Attic that has small crocheted animals (remember my bunny) made with size 10 crochet thread. I thought just for the heck of it I would try using yarn and a bigger hook. The first time I tried it I did another bunny, my oldest liked it so much I can't get it away from her long enough to take a picture! A couple days ago I decided to try out a different animal and made this cute puppy...

 He worked up quite quickly, I had all the body parts (that sounds so morbid) done within an hr, it took about another hr to sew him together. I finished him up last night by embroidering his eyes and mouth. My kids love this little guy and are very sad I have decided to put him on my etsy shop. Little do they know they are each getting a Amigurumi for Easter!

                                                




I'm linkin this cute puppy up with:






The Girl Creative



A Marvelous Mess

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is one adorable puppy! Stinkin cute!

I am having a giveaway on my blog. $40 to get any vinyl decal from Urban Walls. check it out!
http://houseonashwelllane.blogspot.com/2011/04/40-store-credit-from-urban-walls-to-get.html

Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} said...

Thank you so much for linking up to {nifty thrifty sunday} and making my first party such a great success! I would love if you stopped by tomorrow and share more of your cute projects! :)
xoxo,
Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

Anonymous said...

If you cannot have the best, make the best of what you have.

Anonymous said...

good start