Saturday, October 1, 2011

Fall Wreath well sort of!

My neighbor of 4 yrs moved yesterday she's gonna be missed she has been a great "grandma" to my kids, and a great friend to me. She gave me a ton of stuff including this crate full of well she couldn't remember, she thought it was wicker for repairing wicker chairs, it was her husbands so she really had no clue, I took it anyway thinking I could do something with it!
There is a TON of it in different widths, I thought some of it would make a really cool rustic lookin fall wreath, I had some burlap on hand so last night I created this.

 It isn't super big or thick but I like that about it, I like all the different lengths reeds that came loose I think it adds character.


I like the dark brown and light brown burlap together and the orange sprigs add just enough color, I really love how it turned out.






No comments: