Thursday, October 27, 2011

Sorry for not posting over the last couple weeks, I have been insanely busy making Halloween Costumes and expanding my inventory for a Holiday Boutique, if your Local you should totally come out and say hi (and buy my stuff :)). Yesterday I made 6 kids aprons in all different sizes, I will also have some crocheted flower hair clips, and headbands, I also made some super cute pumpkin and candy corn hair clips that are FABULOUS!! I will have crocheted banners, like this one, this one, this one and I did a fun pumpkin one too, if ya want to see it ya have to come to the event! Most of the things in my shop will be there too! Oh and I almost forgot I will be having a drawing at the event, the prize will be announced soon!
After Saturday I will be able to sit down and blog all the wonderful things I have been up too!!

No comments: