Friday, September 16, 2011

I just love Fall!

I just LOVE fall that's why I got married in November I love all the gorgeous colors. So I picked some of my fav fall colors and came up with this Fall Pennant Banner I am in L.O.V. E it makes me wish we were seeing cooler temps but alas this week was hotter than last OY!



Again I used this pattern for the banner ( same on as the Halloween banner).
I used corduroy and felt for the letters and leaves, I love the different textures it makes the banner more visually interesting. I honestly wasn't sure how it was gonna turn out when I started it I was shootin from the hip I added the leaves as an after thought and I don't think it would have been the same without them.

                                 
Ok so there ya have it my crocheted Fall Pennant Banner.












#ff63e0













Chic on a Shoestring Decorating


Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!









9 comments:

Adrianne Surian said...

I love fall too! And your bunting turned out awesome! You should come link it up at my crafty linky party, Freestyle Friday! Visiting from Boost My Blog and happy to be your newest follower ~ Adrianne
www.happyhourprojects.com

La-Dee-da crafter said...

Following you from boost my blog. This is sooo cute!!!
ladeedacreations.com

Crafty Mischief said...

This is beautiful! I love that it's crocheted! I'm following you from Tatertots and Jello.

Cara@HomespunKitchen said...

Turned out great, nice job! Stop by sometime...

Cara

Blissful & Domestic said...

This turned out great! I will be featuring this on my blog tomorrow.

www.blissfulanddomestic.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

So cute! I love the appliques!! Fall is my favorite season!!

~ Sarah

Amber *SaltTree Creative* said...

oh i love your bunting banner! it's lovely! shared it on my blog :)

http://salttree.blogspot.com/2011/09/i-heart-bunting-banners.html

cheers!
Amber

Stephanie said...

Man! I love fall, too. These are perfect!

Lisa said...

Very nice! I am dying to make one too!